Introduction

Hello! If you find yourself reading this blog, you're probably in debt, though probably not as much as I am. After years spent neglecting this debt, I'm on a mission to beat it. I'd be surprised to find any readers, but the purpose of this blog is to motivate me- to help with my willpower to do what needs to be done to rid myself and my family of the massive burden of student loan debt.

I'm Jill, and I am a mother, wife, and professional, and am also starting a new business. My career, along with my husband's, is the result of extensive schooling, and that graduate education for two was definitely not cheap. I also have leftover student loans from my undergrad. Our family total in student loan debt?

$234,434.00.

Yeah, you read that right. I didn't misplace a comma.

This blog will be my accounting of the process I am going through to be student loan debt free. It's a massive, and overwhelming, undertaking. Hopefully, I am up to the challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of January 2018 Report

So Much To Do- Goals

Don't Whine, Jill- Why I Don't Complain About My Debt (usually)